This section is for translations from English into other languages of the research and translations published on this website. For translators who wish to submit a translation for publication on this website, please see basic requirements below.
Translations in other languages
Yeshe Tshogyel Guru Yoga in Polish
8th Karmapa’s One Day Meditation on Bodhicitta
Yeshe Tshogyel Guru Yoga, download here.
Submissions for publication
Translation of any text is currently voluntary and without payment. If you wish to translate a text published here from English into your own language, please contact here and say what text you would like to do (or have done) together with a brief bio about your background in Buddhism etc. including the names of teachers you follow or have received empowerments from.
Translations will not be checked or edited but they will be published on this section of the website, if deemed suitable. The responsibility for ensuring the translations are accurate and of high standard thus lies with the translator.
However, the basic requirements to translate any text from English into another language are as follows:
- Must be a native speaker of the language you are translating from English into.
- Fluency/high standard (at least C1) level of English.
- Must be a practicing and devout Buddhist for several years, with recognised teachers of genuine lineages.
- Must have a clear and demonstrable study background in Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhist Philosophy and Practice (for example, a postgraduate degree from a recognised university, or a monastic shedra, and retreat/intensive practice experience).
- A clear and demonstrable connection to the particular text/or practice/or author of it.
- For sadhanas, must have an appropriate empowerment from a qualified teacher for that particular deity, teacher, lineage etc.
- For commentaries or philosophical texts, must have prior, demonstrable study of the topic in that text.
In particular, translations are welcome in Chinese, Spanish and Asian languages.